Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.

Autor Thema: Ladies in the LKL  (Gelesen 1377 mal)

Kendra

• Profil anzeigen
    • http://www.liverollenspiel.ch
Re: Ladies in the LKL
« Antwort #15 am: 03. Juni 2019, 10:25:40 »
Show her the topic and, that's important, we have to pre-inform the Alchemists Guild about garden - otherwise nothing will grow in it. ;-)

There are also some Alchemy-Hand-Outs, and it's easier to look about it zeitnah!  ;D

http://www.drachenfest.info/forum/index.php?board=121.0
(...) Passt zur Optik besser als ein 0815 Tellerbarett.

Viki Laukó

• ~ Elsebeth Reiter ~
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #16 am: 22. Juni 2019, 19:23:06 »
She will write here later (or in her 'Vorstellung' topic) about her concept, she's gathering information and materials. :) But she is totally interested in having the garden as a base. Thanks for the link, lotsa information. :D
I guess what they previously used as soil is brought every year so we should get some soil-thing to put under everything.

Btw, Kendra, do we have in the warehouse a small desk or table that is not used by anyone?

Garfield

• Klara Rittweger
    • Profil anzeigen
    • http://www.carusoworld.ch
« Antwort #17 am: 22. Juni 2019, 21:48:31 »
I'm absolutely not sure if this is information about the alchemy handut or similar, but I just found this on Facebook:

Zitat von: Dominik Honke
Wie jedes Jahr schon mal vorab der Alchemie/Kräuterhandout 2019:

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Alchemie%20Handout%202019?preview=DF+Handout+Alchemie+Kr%C3%A4uterkunde+2019%2C+Rohdaten.pdf&fbclid=IwAR3O2C7eVF-nnDQiUmY5bJB6il-C27NagtxDvsu7XC9nMrQvFi2edZyw3s8

Einzige Neuerung zum Vorjahr sind die "Rezeptkarten", die (wie der Name schon verrät) Sonderrezepte enthalten (zB Mixturen die im Rahmen der Fertigkeit "Erforscher der Alchemie" entwickelt wurden.

Die Karten enthalten wie normale Gildenfertigkeitskarten den IT/OT Namen und das Lager des Spielers, eine Zutatenliste und eine Wirkungsbeschreibung die auf den alchemistischen Erzeugniskarten vermerkt werden kann.

Viki Laukó

• ~ Elsebeth Reiter ~
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #18 am: 23. Juni 2019, 07:48:23 »
Thanks! Somehow it didn't work but found the related forum topic. Will take a look. :)

I'm absolutely not sure if this is information about the alchemy handut or similar, but I just found this on Facebook:

Zitat von: Dominik Honke
Wie jedes Jahr schon mal vorab der Alchemie/Kräuterhandout 2019:

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Alchemie%20Handout%202019?preview=DF+Handout+Alchemie+Kr%C3%A4uterkunde+2019%2C+Rohdaten.pdf&fbclid=IwAR3O2C7eVF-nnDQiUmY5bJB6il-C27NagtxDvsu7XC9nMrQvFi2edZyw3s8

Einzige Neuerung zum Vorjahr sind die "Rezeptkarten", die (wie der Name schon verrät) Sonderrezepte enthalten (zB Mixturen die im Rahmen der Fertigkeit "Erforscher der Alchemie" entwickelt wurden.

Die Karten enthalten wie normale Gildenfertigkeitskarten den IT/OT Namen und das Lager des Spielers, eine Zutatenliste und eine Wirkungsbeschreibung die auf den alchemistischen Erzeugniskarten vermerkt werden kann.

Lyraevi

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #19 am: 23. Juni 2019, 21:49:47 »
Hi
As those two players, who managed the garden the last few years, won't come this year: maybe someone of you has interest in alchemy, plants and healing stuff?
I don't know much about the garden, we just have the wooden build with a lot of decoration stuff. There are rules for gardens at Drachenfest, e.g. it needs a sunny place for this plant and shadow for another plant and water gives you extra points and so on.
An SL comes to visit the garden every morning and adds stuff that can used for potions.

Hi Garfield,
Im interested - im interested! *.* It would be fantastic if I could use these, I was already worried that if I bring some creates from home I will use up too much space in the car. Is the offer still standing?

WentzelSaltzkrust

• Global Moderator
  • Verplantohafen
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #20 am: 24. Juni 2019, 13:27:48 »
The garden is on the Quast and only needs to be assembled. :) You would have to provide the insides youself though. I don't know how much of the garden decoration is stored. We can provide a bag of bark mulch if necessary!
LPK,
Schultheiß,
Mädchen für alles.

Garfield

• Klara Rittweger
    • Profil anzeigen
    • http://www.carusoworld.ch
« Antwort #21 am: 24. Juni 2019, 14:29:54 »
I wrote to those who managed the garden the last few years. I know, that some of the decoration is stored and that one of them made photographs of the decoration last year.
Would be nice, if the Aufbauteam could get a bag of bark mulch, as they used that last bit last year. One very big bag would work as well, they told me that they stored the rest every year.

So you, Lyraevi, would need to bring mainly the plants. There are also plants available at OBI (hardwarestore) in Warburg.

Lyraevi

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #22 am: 24. Juni 2019, 18:06:04 »
The garden is on the Quast and only needs to be assembled. :) You would have to provide the insides youself though. I don't know how much of the garden decoration is stored. We can provide a bag of bark mulch if necessary!

That won't be a problem, I already have some decorations, mainly greenery for now, some flowers, and a few cute stuff I just couldn't resist.
I was also thinking about buying bark mulch as soil, but if you could proved me some that would be very helpful!

Lyraevi

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #23 am: 24. Juni 2019, 18:16:17 »
Also, I don't know if it's the right topic to ask, but I was wondering if I could set up a small alchemist workshop in the camp. I wasn't thinking anything too big, just a small place to decorate with test tubes, potion bottles, a mortar, a little cauldron and component-lookalike thingies. That would be a nice environment to work on my potions to poison the... I mean to heal everyone :D
Do you have a spare table (a small one is OK) that I could borrow?
« Letzte Änderung: 24. Juni 2019, 18:17:53 von Lyraevi »

Sonir

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #24 am: 24. Juni 2019, 20:58:03 »
I still say you should get some stuffed rats in cages and such.
"Ever noticed when you see two groups who really hate each other, chances are good that they are wearing different kind of hats. Keep an eye on that, might be important"

Kendra

• Profil anzeigen
    • http://www.liverollenspiel.ch
« Antwort #25 am: 24. Juni 2019, 23:55:07 »
I still say you should get some stuffed rats in cages and such.

Possible, read the Guilds subforum at the Drachenfest-Forum.  :-*
(...) Passt zur Optik besser als ein 0815 Tellerbarett.

Ottmar

• "die Legende"
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #26 am: 25. Juni 2019, 06:12:13 »
Instead of a spare table, have you considered a kind of vendor's tray you can carry in front of you. Would give you some independence...

L. Saltz

• Saltzknechte
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #27 am: 05. Juli 2019, 09:47:48 »
There is an alchemist among the saltzknechts who has his own table (at least he did the last few times), you could work together and set up a bigger laboratory.

Lyraevi

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #28 am: 17. Juli 2019, 23:08:15 »
Instead of a spare table, have you considered a kind of vendor's tray you can carry in front of you. Would give you some independence...

Yeah, I have a vendor's tray, or more like a wooden 'basket'. As for the table I need it for creation - some kind of laboratory - not for selling purposes. Meanwhile Jupp contacted me that we can share a table - thanks for that <3 -, so we will do that. ^.^ Thanks for the advices, guys!